Vietnam, a S-shaped land squeezed in between the South China Sea and the Laos and Cambodia borders, (saw the largest increase in the number of tourists in South East Asia in 2018), prides its self on plenty of tourist attractions from vibrant cities with skyscrapers, pagodas, luxurious hotels, restaurants, museums and nightclubs to colonial towns featured by royal palaces, emperor tombs and colonial architecture, beach resorts, traditional villages, archaeological sites and otherworldly bays, caves and islands. Unforgetable experiences are every where:
- Northern Midland and Mountainous Region of stunning beauty with golden and green rice terrace, majestic snaking mountain roads, ethnic hill tribes;
- Central Highlands of picturesque valleys;
- Red River and Mekong River Delta of lush rice paddies, floating markets, fruit orchards and conical-hatted farmers;
- Diverse range of UNESCO world heritage sites, world’s top beautiful pristine beaches, otherworldly emerald water and paradise islands, stunning limestone islets, outstanding national parks, biosphere reserves with countless species of rare and valuable birds, animals and plants spreading from the North to the South;
- Ancient towns of Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An with unique cuisine and cultures.
and many more awaiting your exploration.